Monday, March 19, 2012

Interesting Marketing

I guess not everyone knows what to get if they are sick and hurt.  I was at Target this afternoon getting a prescription refilled and saw these little boxes on an end cap.  They were little boxes of medicine or other first aid items.  Like the the one labled "Help I have a Headache" contained store brand Tylenol, and the "Help I have a Cut" had store brand band-aids in it.   


I just found it interesting that someone thought of doing marketing medicinal items in this fashion.  It was very cute and easy to read if you did not know already what you needed.  I wonder if the Pharmacist gets any less questions from people with just a stuffy nose who have no clue what to take?  

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen of those around here, but of course I wasn't looking. I can see where those might be handy to have in your car, etc.

    Have a great afternoon.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete